I very rarely ever do these kinds of things, but I figured why not. I don’t post on my blog nearly enough, so I might as well change things up a bit.
I was nominated by blairnecessities1159 for the Liebster Award. She nominated eleven people and therefore asked eleven questions. I decided to answer all of them.
So here it goes:
1. What is your most blogged about topic?
The common theme among my posts seems to just be general life topics.
2. What is your favorite movie and why?
My favorite movie is Remember Me. I will admit that it really isn’t that great of a movie, but it successfully threw in a twist ending without giving it away. A lot of movies are far too predictable, but this one threw me for a loop.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world with endless amounts of money where would you go? (You can only choose one place)
I would road trip through Canada. I loved the little bit that I got to travel last Summer and would love nothing more than to see as much of it as possible.
4. Who inspires you the most?
My mom. She inspires me all of the time and I am so thankful that she is my best friend.
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pizza. Although, I like variety and I don’t think I would be very happy if I could only eat one thing.
6. You live in the zombie apocalypse. What three things would you want with you?
I have absolutely no idea. I have never been good at the whole “you can only have three things” question.
7. Do you have any pets?
Technically we have a family dog, but I refer to him as my mother’s dog.
8. What is your favorite memory of your childhood?
There are so many good ones! I think that our family vacations to the beach were some of my favorites.
9. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I am a female, I have things that I wish that I could change, but I am trying to work on being content with who I am and what I have.
10. What are you beauty necessities? (Name three)
Well, on days that I want to wear minimal make-up, always choose foundation, eyeliner, and mascara.
11. When you order or make a smoothie, what ingredients do you most like it to include?
I love smoothies! My favorite usually includes a banana, coconut milk, tropical fruit (mango, pineapple, kiwi), strawberries, and vanilla yogurt.
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite book and why?
3. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. Winter or Summer?
5. What is one word that you would use to describe yourself?
6. Why did you start blogging?