“Writing is a passion. It is a way to express any and every emotion. It is a way to communicate when verbal communication is not preferred.”
I have always loved to write. I have written various things from short stories, essays, and poetry to simply keeping a journal. Writing has always been a form of escape for me. When life gets rough, I write. When life is good, I write. When life is just life, I write. I used to be very shy about sharing the different things I wrote, but I want to be able to use my life to help others. I am trying to take steps towards sharing my love of writing with those around me.
On an unrelated note, all of the photos I use on my blog have been taken by me (or of me) unless stated otherwise.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
1. Pizza and ice cream should be their own food group because they are that awesome.
2. I thoroughly enjoy writing.
3. There is nothing like sitting down for hours on end with a good book that you do not want to put down.
4. Gilmore Girls, Friends, and How I Met Your Mother are three of the best tv shows ever to be created.
5. The beach is one of the most glorious places on earth.
6. I am obsessed with Canada and hope to one day travel it.
7. I love to bake.
8. I enjoy crocheting and doing little DIY projects.
9. Children are my number one passion and I hope to spend my entire life serving them.
10. My relationship with my Lord and Savior is the most important relationship to me.
“Canada, oh Canada, let’s leave today..”
“Train up a child in the way he should go…”